B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
I'm tagging: ssjspider, luinalda, rachelgrizott, tiptoe39
Not seven people. Don't be obliged to respond if tagged! Feel free do do it even if not tagged!
1) I used to play the piano. Okay, I still play the piano. But I used to study it on music school and all that jazz. From age 8 till age 16. Plus one year of pre-music, when I was 7. Not so much of a career path in there, because I really didn't enjoy the performance presentation for the whole school, and the competitions... Now I usually only play for myself and close friends. Classical music and some popular tunes (mostly OST and Disney).
2) I'm a shy person, yes? I think everyone who met me on LJ can say that for sure. I truly am a shy person... but once I'm among friends, I'm kind of a clown. I don't mind climbing a chair and screaming to a passing guy, or singing/dancing in the middle of the street... So, yeah, that weirdo over there, can be me... XD
3) Not trying to bring a polemic issue, but I'm talking about Religion. Mine religion and not the truth about religion, so please don't be offended with anything I may say. I was brought up as a Catholic girl. Studied in a Catholic School till I was 12 years old. Though my folks weren't the ones that imposed church every Sunday. My mom's parents were actually Buddhists. Today, my whole family studies Spiritism.
4) I have a really close relative that suffers with epilepsy. It's something that I'm still learning to deal with.
5) I'm 1/2 Japanese (by my mother's side). Harue is my real name. It's Japanese for Spring (Haru) and Wisdow. My other half is divided in Spanish and Portuguese. A strange fact is, my Portuguese last name is also my Spanish last name. It's not a uncommon last name on either language, so the odds of two of them getting married weren't that weird. I think.
6) I'm a gamer! I was into RPG (the whole D&D and White Wolf stuff), Card Games (Magic and stuff), Playstation I and 2, and even Multiplayers (like Ragnarok, City of Heroes among others). Nowadays I'm into boardgames, which I play a whole weekend a month with a bunch of friends (and where I'm usually the youngest).
7) I have a skin allergy that no doctor could explain properly so far. It was really bad for 2 years. It's been controlled for the last 2 years. But I still don't know the cause.