SIX PAIRINGS I LIKE
1. John/Rodney (SGA)
2. House/Wilson (House)
3. Sirius/Remus (Harry Potter)
4. Kakashi/Iruka (Naruto)
5. Gambit/Rogue (X-Men)
6. Lucas/Cuddy (House)
THREE SHIPS I'VE ABANDONED:
7. Matt/Mohinder (Heroes)
8. Draco/Ginny (Harry Potter)
9. BeastBoy/Raven (Teen Titans)
THREE SHIPS I'VE NEVER LIKED
10. House/Cuddy (House)
11. Harry/Hermione (Harry Potter)
12. John/Elizabeth (SGA)
TWO SHIPS THAT HAVE PIQUED MY INTEREST
13. Young/TJ (SGU)
14. Sheldon/Penny (TBBT)
1. Why do you dislike #11 (Harry/Hermione) so much?
I like the canon book version too much! Hermione and Rony were meant to be from the beginning! Just like Harry/Ginny...
2. Who do you know that ships #13 (Young/TJ)?
Hum... I really don't know... I'm not that much into SGU fandom yet, though I might start looking for fanfics really soon (3 episodes to go, and I'm done with canon) =P
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3 (Sirius/Remus)?
They lived happily ever after!!! Grrr... As marauders... XD At least they do in my head...
4. What is your favorite moment for #1 (John/Rodney)?
Two favorite moments: The Shrine, John is the one that stays longer in Rodney's mind... and the pier scene is a winner. Miller's Crossing, when John doesn't let Rodney sacrifice himself to save his sister... the lengths John goes to protect Rodney is beyond words...
5. How long have you been following couple #6 (Lucas/Cuddy)?
I started shipping them at the dinner scene! They looked so cute together! XD It broke my heart when he left the serie... but now he's back, and I couldn't be more happy!
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop caring (Draco/Ginny)?
The question that fits perfectly with the ship. It's such an unusual pairing, but it was really popular in Brazilian fandom thanks to an amazing fanfic writer called Flora. But, unfortunately, after Flora died, so did the magic of the pairing... at least for me... Specially because Draco was never one of my favorite characters and because Harry and Ginny looked good together in the end...
7. Which ship do you prefer--#2 (House/Wilson) or #4 (Kakashi/Iruka)?
Hum... it hurts a little to say it, but I would have to go with Kakashi/Iruka... I've been obsessed with them for a long time... and I don't even like Naruto (the show)!! House and Wilson, I can be happy with them as friends... but Kakashi/Iruka were meant to be.
8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 (House/Cuddy) or #12 (John/Elizabeth).
House/Cuddy, please go away! Specially because it looks like it will keep on forever... John/Elizabeth will never be anyway... XD
9. What interests you about #14 (Sheldon/Penny)?
Come on! They are the soul of the show! Their interaction is priceles! They do have such a chemistry together...
10. When did you stop liking #7 (Matt/Mohinder)?
Okay, maybe I'm not over them... I didn't stop liking it... but the canon practically killed it for me, and the fandom is almost dying away... =(
11. Did your waning interest in #9 (BeastBoy/Raven) kill your interest in the series?
No, the other way around... Though sometimes I miss them so much I have to go and read some new fanfics with them... XD
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5 (Gambit/Rogue)?
"Cure my Tragedy" by Cold. It was THE fanfic that started my obsession with them... okay, I was a fan from the 80-90's cartoon version of the pairing, but after the movie...
13. Which of these ships do you love the most right now?
John/Rodney... it's the new one... XD
14. Which do you dislike the most?
House/Cuddy... it's the one that never goes away! And it's due to be canon... so... grrr...
15. If you could have any of these pairings double date, who would they be?
It would be really interesting to see House/Wilson and Lucas/Cuddy double dating... House and Cuddy wouldn't know, because Wilson and Lucas would have arrange everything... and they all would have to play nice with each other... XD
16. Have #2 (House/Wilson) kissed yet? Elaborate if yes.
LOL. Nope... Not yet, though if they did in cannon, it would be a hilarious scene, no doubt! XD
17. Did #4 (Kakashi/Iruka) have a happy ending? Do you think one is likely?
Nope, they didn't... and there never will be... That's why I love fandom so much...
18. What would make you start shipping #14 (Sheldon/Penny)?
I don't know... maybe if Sheldon was a little less scary.... XD
19. If only one could happen, which would you prefer--#2 (House/Wilson) or #6 (Lucas/Cuddy)?
Lucas/Cuddy!!! I hope it stays.... than House and Wilson can be friends for ever... XD
20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10 (House/Cuddy). What happens to them?
See the double dating question... XD It would be awkward between them for a while, then there would be the double date, and everything would be back where it belongs.
Now, fanfic pause. Later, icon time again! The never ending circle:
Fanfic - meme - tv - photoshop.