Hot Celebrity Meme
1. Make a list of your fav 10 male & 10 female celebrities.
2. Post one picture of each hottie and explain why you love them.
I didn't spend much time thinking about the celebrities, so there's a big chance that at some point this week, I'm going to stop whatever I'm doing and go "Oh! I can't believe I forgot him/her!" and do a head-desk (probably at work).
I did spend a lot of time searching for the images (because that's what I do best!), and realized it's hard to choose only one picture for some of these celebrities!
In no particular order:
1. Ewan McGregor: Will always be number one on every list I do! He's my favorite actor of all times, since I saw him in 1996 (Yeah! That was the year of Trainspotting and Shallow Grave! The beginning of all).
2. David Hewlett: The adorkable Dr. Rodney McKay. An amazing Canadian actor/geek that won me in Stargate Atlantis, but that in every movie keeps me captivated.
3. Johnny Depp: Second favorite actor of all times. Not even the crazy/weird characters he likes to play can take away that much hotness! =P
4. Robert Sean Leonard: Loved him on Dead Poets Society (though at the time Ethan Hawke caught my attention) and fell for him on Much Ado About Nothing. The flame was lit again with House.
5. Joe Flanigan: The cute-as-hell Lt. Colonel John Sheppard on Stargate Atlantis. This is my newest celebrity crush, but not as big as David Hewlett. He is hotter than anything else in this show, though... XD
6. Colin Firth: Do you notice the British accent with that perfect boyfriend/husband look? He's reason enough for me to watch all kinds of romantic comedy on theater!
7. Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Hugo Boss poster boy. OMG the accent. Look at his eyes! He can also sing and play the guitar pretty well. And he kissed Ewan McGregor. Need another reason for his position on the list? =P
8. Hugh Jackman: He's a hot Wolverine (never thought Wolverine could be handsome), a hot and romantic Leopold. I always new he was hot, but he really won my heart after Australia. Baz Luhrman have the ability to hand pick some of my favorites actors/actress...
9. Heath Ledger: Even dead, he's still part of my list. I fell for him on 10 things I hate about you and, since then, had climbed the ladder and entering my top 5 favorite actors.
10. Jake Gyllenhaal: Okay, I really don't know why I select him, since he isn't my top favorite actors... BUT, he's one of the cutest actors I've even seen! Together with Jared Leto (hum, maybe I should had put him on the list instead... oh, well, whatever). He kissed Heath Ledger (and OMG, what a kiss!), so he makes to the list... =P
Now, the girls:
11. Alyson Hannigan: Willow! She's one of the cutest thing ever to show on television... XD My first girl-crush, I spent years trying to figure out if I wanted to be like her or if I wanted to jump her...
12. Jewel Staite: Another favorite from Stargate Atlantis. She's adorable and borderline perfect. Going to watch Firefly just because of her... XD
13. Tracie Thoms: She's gorgeous Joanne! And she can sing like hell! This time I'm positive I really wanted to jump her... =P
14. Zooey Deschanel: First saw her on Tin Man and I fell in love. She has that huge perfect eyes that makes me blush just by looking at her picture!
15. Nicole Kidman: Like Johnny Depp and Hugh JackMan, it was impossible not to have her on this list. She's one of my favorite actress of all times and one of the most gorgeous woman on the planet.
16. Anna Paquin: I was a fan from the start of her career, since The Piano. I went crazy when I found out she was going to play Rogue on X-Men (my favorite character on the comics and cartoon) though I hate what the movie did to the character...
17. Leelee Sobieski: She's the one I fell first for her looks and after for her acting. She has such a pretty face and body... She was the face of my first Original Character on a Harry Potter fanfic...
18. Natalie Portman: Another actress I noticed since childhood, on Léon: The Profissional. She has that inocent face, looking so young, but also so dangerous...
19. Julia Stiles: I loved her on 10 things I hate about you but fell for her a thousand times more after seen her dance in Save the Last Dance. She's the new Meg Ryan in my book (the one that it's impossible not to love, in my opinion).
20. Pink (or P!nk): I love her voice, her music, her looks, her attitude! She's my sexy punk-rock goddess.