2. Tag eight people. Don't refuse that. Don't tag who tagged you.
I tag all my ESP!! You know who you are! =P
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
My Game of Thrones book
My two cellphones
A bundle of dirty laundry for me to do tomorrow
2. What colour is your hair?
3. What did you want to be as a child?
4. What's was the last movie you've watched in the theatre?
I can't remember... =P Probably Harry Potter 7 0 Part 1... or something obscure and indie from years ago on the local back theater (most likely)
5. What do you hear right now?
Classic music from the living room
6. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
7. What are you thinking about right now?
Ship Shippery Ships from Glee and Merlin... =P
8. Write the first word that comes to mind.
Icecream (it's the Petit Gateau's fault!)
9. Dog person or cat person?
I love all animals. But I prefer cats.
10. If you came across £2000 (or other currency) would you keep it or turn it in?
Turn it in
11. What was the last thing you bought?
My dinner tonight. Not grocery related: an earing.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
London. And probably wouldn't go back to Brazil.
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 minutes?
Right here, working on this meme or glee verse graphics... XD
14. What book are you currently reading?
Game of Thrones
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Gleeverse Challenges, meeting some local Harry Potter fans, Performing with the choir, babysitting my nephew, taking photographs for upcoming presentation... Oh, and going to my friend's birthday party.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I play piano. I wanted to learn how to play the guittar.
17. A quote that you like.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, Doctor's appoitmend and more landcomm challenge (probably writting)
19. What was your favourite childhood activity?
Pretending I was a fictional character with my friends... oh, wait... =P
But true, I liked to pretend I was Diana from Dungeons & Dragons. We had everyone but Eric. No one wanted to be Eric... =P